Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Twilight Series

The book Twilight is about a girl named Bella. Bella is unusual because she knows a family of vampires. Edward is one of the vampires and is in love with Bella but doesn't think that she is safe around him because he could easily kill her because her blood smells so good. Bella is also in love with Edward and doesn't think he deserves her. Edwards father, Carlisle is a doctor and has created a family by turning people whose life is almost over into vampires. He's created 4 vampires and was joined by two. Their names are Edward, Rosalie, Esme, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice. Bella wants to become a vampire to. She is challenged because other vampires try to kill her also.

1 comment:

  1. I love Twilight, don't you love Twilight, Alexandra? I think that it is one of the best, and the longest, books I've ever read:)

    ReplyDelete