Good job on your poem Twilight. I love that book I know you loved that book to.
Good job Alex. I really like your Ice Cream poem because it is really good and your back round is really bright and colorful.
I really like that picture of twilight.
those are sweat poems but fireworks blasted me out of the sky
i LOVED the last one about dolphings it talked about them in a cool way
I really enjoyed all your pomes the most intresting one was the cake one and i love th epictures you used! Oh asd why nothing about gymnaastics whast up with that girly :-) <3
WOW! Thats cool you have such great pictures.you have such great ideas. my favorite is the flordia and dolphin poems
This is a place where I'm going to tell you about my thoughts. Feel free to comment.
Good job on your poem Twilight. I love that book I know you loved that book to.
ReplyDeleteGood job Alex. I really like your Ice Cream poem because it is really good and your back round is really bright and colorful.
ReplyDeleteI really like that picture of twilight.
ReplyDeletethose are sweat poems but fireworks blasted me out of the sky
ReplyDeletei LOVED the last one about dolphings it talked about them in a cool way
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed all your pomes the most intresting one was the cake one and i love th epictures you used! Oh asd why nothing about gymnaastics whast up with that girly :-) <3
ReplyDeleteWOW! Thats cool you have such great pictures.you have such great ideas. my favorite is the flordia and dolphin poems
ReplyDelete