Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Competiton

On Thursday after school I leave for Cincinnati for a gymnastics meet. This will be the first competition of the season. I can't wait! I love competing except for the fact that everyone will be watching me when it's my turn to go. I always do better in practice then I do compete. I sometimes wish it was opposite. I always shake when I'm on the balance beam. I start competing on Friday, December 19, 2008 at 3:30 pm. My favorite event is beam but when I am competing my favorite event would have to be floor.

I am driving to Florida right after the competition. I almost just want to skip the competition. Although, it's always fun when you are competing. My coaches are always strict. They don't let us compete if we didn't warm up all the skills in our routine in the time we get. It seems unfair but they just don't want us to get hurt while we are competing.

13 comments:

  1. Good luck in your meet. hope you do good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good and good luck in the meet. I will be thinking about the meet on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes and i really wanna go see twilight i dint see it this weekend!!!!
    p.s. kool blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, i remember when i did gymnastics and i was in a meet and i was scared. So i know how you feel. Also i have been to flordia a couple of times, trust me you'll have the time of your life! Merry Christmas and happy new year. (good luck again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra what kinds of injuries will you experience if you don't warm up ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck and hope you can get on Aleks!:)
    kyle c.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope i get it on dvd 4 cristmas. and r u going on ur meet over cristmas???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you do good at the meet! Good luck =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never guessed that you wrote about gymnastics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! it 1 in the morning and somthing just passed my mind. Did you do good on our meet? what was you tem musc? how was florda? and i went and saw twilight!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year and i always thoght some how you would write about competitions

    ReplyDelete